Among many brands in the market, AccelStor provides impressive performance and reliability as well as timely and first-rate technical support services. After introducing NeoSapphire P710 to our storage system, we see a significant enhancement in the overall performance of our virtual servers. In addition, the NeoSapphire all-flash array delivers a superior price-performance advantage over its competitors and ensures low maintenance costs. There is no doubt that it was the best choice for Topkey.– Ding-Chu Chen from Information Technology Department at Topkey Group
• Remarkable enhancement in server virtualization and productivity
• Better SSD endurance
• Agile deployment
• Superior price-performance ratio
With the growth in global business and the company expansion, Topkey realized that PCI-E SSDs could no longer handle their rapidly growing databases. Moreover, the SSD lifespan was short when using the conventional RAID architecture, this increased the total cost of ownership (TCO) and the burden of maintenance for the IT department. To solve this performance bottleneck, Topkey was in urgent need of a better storage solution.
Topkey implemented AccelStor’s NeoSapphire P710 for their virtualization platform after evaluating several storage solutions. Powered by AccelStor’s award-winning FlexiRemap® software technology, the P710 all-flash array enables more efficient data processing as well as longer SSD lifespan, unleashing the true performance of the enterprise SSDs inside the array. The P710’s built-in web based user interface makes it easier to manage storage volumes attached to multiple servers. FlexiRemap® comes with built-in data protection and fault tolerance which provides better protection against SSD failure than standard RAID. In addition the overall deployment flexibility can be greatly improved by using 10GbE to share NFS shares with a KVM virtual platform.
The NeoSapphire P710 is powered by AccelStor’s core technology—FlexiRemap®, a unique software architecture featuring a proprietary data remapping algorithm designed to work based on the fundamentals of flash memory. The P710 has brought the following remarkable benefits for Topkey:
• Offers an outstanding 700K IOPS @ 4KB random write, which greatly enhances the performance of virtual servers
• Proprietary data remapping technology and global wear leveling algorithm reduce unnecessary I/O overhead and maximize SSD lifespan
• AccelStor’s software-defined approach unleashes the true performance of storage hardware, ensures sustained high performance and robust data protection providing customers a superior price-performance flash storage experience